Abu Dhabi Center for Corporate Governance (ADCCG) was established as an initiative by the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ADCCI). Aiming to effectively promote and positively contribute to the development of the national economy, the Abu Dhabi Center for Corporate Governance encourages and assists the private and public sectors to adopt the highest standards and practices of corporate governance. We intend to accomplish this by means of raising awareness, building local capacity, and providing assistance and advisory services to businesses and government entities.
“to enhance the economic performance and the overall competitiveness of the country through supporting the private and public sectors’ initiatives to effectively adopt the best practices of corporate governance.”
“to be one of the leading international institutions in developing and implementing creative strategies aimed at encouraging the private and public sectors to adopt the best international practices in corporate governance.”
In accordance with the mission statement, ADCCG is committed to the following objectives:
- To provide corporate governance consultancy services to support the private and public sectors to adopt the best practices of corporate governance.
- To spread awareness and effectively build local capacity in issues related to corporate governance so as to enhance the local business environment in the Abu Dhabi emirate in particular, and promote economic growth and foreign investment the UAE in general.
We intend to achieve those objectives through:
- Providing specialized consultancy services in the field of Corporate Governance.
- Providing specialized advisory services in principles of corporate governance through assessment of current practices of entities in private and public sectors, in addition to helping these entities in the implementation process.
- Providing services of internal control systems.
- Disseminating our research and studies through several means including publications and presentations at conferences and seminars.
- Providing professional development training in corporate governance and related areas.
- Organizing conferences and networking meetings to discuss various corporate governance issues in the region.
- Recognize and reward excellence.
- Treat other partners with respect and fairness.
- Maintain a high standard of performance.
- Foster an internal environment of innovation, collaboration and trust.